The Horizon2020 funded project QualDeEPC aims to enhance the quality and cross-EU convergence of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) schemes and improve the consistency of different systems. Participating countries are Germany, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, Belgium, Spain, Latvia, and Sweden
- Enhance/assure the quality and cross-EU convergence of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) schemes
- Link EPCs and deep renovation with the aim to make these recommendations leading to clearer action proposals and packages of action proposals for renovation
- 2.1 Report on local EPC situation and cross-country comparison matrix
- D2.2 Report on EPC best practices
- D2.3 Report on EPC shortcomings and national priority approaches to their resolution
- D2.4 Development Strategy Plan for the development of next generation EPC schemes
- Green paper on good practice in EPC assessment, certification, and use (D3.1)
- White Paper on good practice in EPC assessment, certification and use (D3.2)
Want to participate?
Right now there are the following opportunities to participate.
- Continuous information, networking, expert group, etc.
- First national QualDeEPC Workshop in Gothenburg 31st of January, 2020
- Call for Demonstration projects
- Webinar on the status-quo of energy performance certification in Europe. Se the webinar here.
- QualDeEPC EU-level expert workshop January 25, 2021
- National Expert Workshop in Sweden part 26st of January and 5th of February, 2021