The Horizon2020 funded project QualDeEPC aims to enhance the quality and cross-EU convergence of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) schemes and improve the consistency of different systems. Participating countries are Germany, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, Belgium, Spain, Latvia, and Sweden
- Enhance/assure the quality and cross-EU convergence of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) schemes
- Link EPCs and deep renovation with the aim to make these recommendations leading to clearer action proposals and packages of action proposals for renovation
Want to participate?
Right now there are the following opportunities to participate.
- Continuous information, networking, expert group, etc.
Exampel of past Activities:
- First national QualDeEPC Workshop in Gothenburg 31st of January, 2020
- Call for Demonstration projects
- Webinar on the status-quo of energy performance certification in Europe. Se the webinar here.
- QualDeEPC EU-level expert workshop January 25, 2021
- National Expert Workshop in Sweden part 26st of January and 5th of February, 2021